At-Home Assessment for Elderly People
Living at home after 65 years of age – Yes, it’s possible!
If you are at least 65 years old and wish to remain independent at home for as long as possible, our assessment program at home for elderly people is perfect for you.
- Assessment of functional independence specific to individuals with diminishing autonomy;
- Assessment of the safety of the home;
- Assessment of risks of falling;
- Assessment for parking stickers and adapted transportation services;
- Assessment and intervention to prevent individuals from falling.
Learn more on the elements that may compromise your daily independence and discover how to develop or maintain your physical aptitudes so as to ensure your safety at home. Our experts will also share with you changes that are beneficial to you and your home.
Our program, which is offered by professionals, includes the following:
- A fall prevention program*;
- An assessment of your home that includes preventive measures and adaptations;
- A personalized assessment performed by a physiotherapist and by an ergotherapist;
- Advice to family members and to caregivers;
- A personalized exercise program; and
- Access to a network of 20 clinics specializing in rehabilitation and offering a wide range of services, namely osteopathy, massage therapy, and acupuncture, as well as physicians and orthopedists.
*The fall prevention program is comprised of group and at-home exercise sessions in addition to health tips.
Whether it is for someone you know or for yourself, call us to get more information on our program or to schedule an appointment. We are happy to help you!